Friday, September 12, 2008

If we're friends (and you don't work at UWM (in some cases))...

you can send me a text message that says "do you want to go to a fish fry on friday 4 my work fundraiser?"

and I will say yes (if I am not already booked) because that's what friends do.

ok I like fish.

Plus I am a sucker for raising money for good organizations and friends that need help.

If we're friends (without any stipulations of where you work)...

you could text me and say "do you want to go to Chuck E. Cheese so we can make fun of kids and their parents while eating pizza and drinking beer" I'd say yes because that sounds like a fun time.

There are tons of text messages you could send me and I would say yes to, except for maybe going to a dairy eating contest (and I'd think long and hard about this especially if it was and ice cream and cheese eating contest (i'm lactose intolerant - and I think I would go but not participate) before saying I don't know.

If we're not friends, I'd tell you to suck it and never text me again. (ok that wouldn't happen - I'd probably say no (and then when you asked why I'd say 'because I don't want to, get off my back').

I also think that I may be losing my mind.

No comments: