Monday, November 17, 2008

I will post more if you read more

Ok that may be a lie (or a mistruth) as I won't stop posting entirely because you (whoever you are) stop reading but I...

There is no but I.

Anyway breathing hurts today. Asthma. I guess. I live alone and while watching tv or sitting on my couch have a lot of time on my hands to think or talk to myself. Yesterday witht he breathing pain I thought of those sucking chest wounds that I see on medical tv dramas. Then decide that maybe my chest pain felt like that but as a bad. I don't know.

Oh I have good news. So last week it was rumored that Lipstick Jungle was being canceled but its not. I started to feel bad for my Tivo.

That's all I got for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try and get here... work & kids leave little time...sorry!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I'll read more. I'm busy. I'll try harder.

Anonymous said...

see now if this just posted to my phone - i'd be able to keep better track of it :) like twitter..