Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year

Well I hope 2009 is great for everyone. I had a lot of fun last year and I hope to have way more this year. One thing I want to do that I can't make resolutions or goals.

Be happier in 2009 than I was in 2008.

My resolution will be the same as in past years.
Don't sabotage myself. (I will continue to make this my one and only resolution until I get it right. When I look back and think I made the best out of every situation, I can move on to another.)

My sub-resolutions goals. I think I will borrow from years past.

Learn to cook something new at least monthly.
Entertain more.
Read more. (I got to get serious about this one)
Write more. (non blog writing)
Blog more. (I slacked this year)
Go to more concerts. (I like music I should enjoy it live)
Become more organized.
Be less crazy. (I don't know if that is at all possible but we'll see)

Any body got any good resolutions or goals. I hope everyone has a great year.

Welcome to the world baby Ian Michael Ver Haag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great goals. Here are mine.
- To have a closer relationship w/my parents. (only if they don't act to crazy)
- Try to become a better me.
- Get rid of some of the paper in my house
- Reduce my debt instead of adding to it.
- Write more
- To be at peace w/my decisions
- More home improvements