Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Bad Karma

It must be true. Over the years many people told me I was accumulating bad karma.

The coffee guy is now messing with me. Another heart. I think I will go get coffee tomorrow even though its out my way to test my theory.

As for a nose update: I just gave it a blow and everything is looking good.
For all of you who don't know I have had issues with my nose since Dec. 21st. They say I should take allergy meds everyday. You know what I don't want to.

I do have a new issue though. My eyes. They are itching. I know this will becoming a bigger issue than it needs to be because everything does.

And again with the damn light. I am thinking of crushing something. I don't know what I need to do but it is driving me crazy. Now I have to get up. Or just out of spite I will sit here in the dark.

I am just getting upset now and have to go. Maybe later the day will get better and I will post again.

Somebody should buy me gifts.

No comments: