Friday, April 15, 2005

The Gasthaus and Axel's

They are a bad mix. I definitely feel better than I did yesterday. I am doing all the right things though, Gatorade and Rolaids. I am even thinking about the Gas-x.

I really have some issues today. My PDA isn't syncing properly and I can't remember how I fixed it before. I am supposed to go look at an apartment I don't know where or when so that is a bit of a problem.

Before I forget my nose: It is turning against me. It hurts when I touch it which is bad sign number one. It's bleeding again surprise surprise. I what a new one.

My eyes hurt now and they're red.

Now that I got all my whining out of the way. I love Cosmo. It's a humor magazine. May's issue has a section on the right way to touch a naked man. After talking about some of these tips with a group of guys, they say no Cosmo is wrong. I won't ruin it for you check it out but there are definitely some techniques that will get you kicked out of bed or banned from ever having sex again with that guy at least. Cosmo does offer up something really good occasionally. December 2004 has the 50 Hottest Bachelors in the US and I have found the one that want. My birthday is coming soon and my friends need to get of a plane fly to Mississippi and bring me Jordan Ash. Wrap him in what you want but I will be showing Cosmo I know exactly how to touch a naked man. Ok I am getting carried away.

I am about to lose my mind. Well what I have left of it. The damn light went off again. I am still in the fucking room. I want to rip that sensor out of the wall and crush with heavy objects. I got to go because I am going to start breaking things.

1 comment:

kj1diva said...

You are definately not together!!!! I repeat you are not together!!! *Smile* It's contaigous and priceless!