Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's Saturday night...and I am at home

So what does that say about me. I haven't even left my apartment. I wish someone would come over and do my laundry. I have put my lazy pants on and i am not taking them off until tomorrow sometime. I was trying not to rant but...

I am watching pimp my ride. I understand that they are taking crap cars and making them better. I just don't understand why they have to paint these cars neon yellow with wierd ass flames. I think these cars are the perfect way to get pulled over by the cops, car jacked or just getting robbed. Ok I am done.

I'm done for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO i'm an idiot and tried to post a message but aparently it emailed you. So i'm posting one now.

basically - call me when you are bored. I can't always call you because i'm chasing a two foot monster around the house, but i can usually answer, round her up in he car and come hang out..