Sunday, October 01, 2006

Have to leave apartment more often

This is sad. I left my apartment today just to go to the grocery store. I am starting to feel like a shut in. Well a weekend shut in. What the hell do people do on the weekendds that I don't know about. I can't pick a good song to listen to right now, which must mean I should go to sleep. It is real close to my second bedtime.

Oh for a quick update:
My boss gave me peanuts I think that counts as a gift. So now that they have started coming in I think that more (different) people should give me gifts. I like chips and salsa. Just a suggestion.

Oh another update (although I think this is new to the blog) my back has been FUCKED UP all weekend. It hurts and I don't like it. Which makes the chair dancing that I like to do very uncomfortable.

I love this Shakira song Illegal featuring Carlos Santana. You all should try listening to it and I will play it for you if want me to.

That's all for now.

No comments: