Thursday, October 12, 2006

Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

Well my cuticles are trying to adjust to the cold weather by means of cracking open and other weird shit. All I know is that I need to wear a band-aid so it doesn't hurt constantly but I wash my hands way to often to keep a band-aid in good shape.

That is another issue all together. I am part germaphobic. Just part though not enough to have to see someone (a therapist) and be heavily medicated but enough that I freak out when to many people are sneezing or coughing in one area.

I thinking I am getting crazy (or crazier) with my age.

Now for many hours today I was obsessed with Wendy's Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers. I wanted one bad but I got over that, I don't know about over but I ate something so I am less hungry.

Now I want a Dr. Pepper and a regular one not a diet one. I guess I could go on forever.

I am tired and I think I am going to bed. Maybe.

No comments: