Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ready to rock out!

So I might as well get this out of the way. I am super excited about Guiter Hero II. I do believe that every home that has a PS 2 get this game. Its too bad that I don't have any pictures of guitar hero playing. I will have to get more.

Damn it I'm hungry, and Jimmy Johns is not making me freak.

Everyone that knows me know that I have an addictive TV personality. I have been staying up at night to watch tv. I need ashow or two to get cancelled because it is eating up all my free time. So there is this new show called Heroes, I don't know where it is going but I am hooked. Also I am so pissed about my new addiction to Lost. I tried my hardest to stay away from the show but then a class makes me watch it, not good is all I am saying. I have also been watching Weeds and I don't know what to say becuase I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't watched it yet. I will get back to that though.

Still not freaking.

So I saw this movie on Friday called War Tapes, I recommend it. It is just footage from soldiers in Iraq. I'll just move away from this subject now.

So I lost a book today, it was book from class. Funny because I have only been in like four different places that I could have lost it. Whatever who wants to read anyway.

I am starving, WHERE'S JIMMY JOHNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go I am getting to agitated to write.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay I have to admit I love the show Heros! Its great. But every time the show ends I'm pissed. Then it only comes on once a week. That's just not right.