Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My arms are tried from too much typing.

So I don't really have anything to write about since I have been writing for hours now. Well school stuff. Anyway I didn't eat lunch today and that is upseting I'll have to pick up something on my way to class.

So I am so tired and I am going to miss portions of Nip/Tuck tonight which is sad.

Well I have my driver's test tomorrow and everyone keeps asking me am I nervous. The official answer is not yet. I won't be until about 10am tomorrow. I think I might get up take a run around the block or something. Burn of some energy. So everybody wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test. Remember when you get in put on your seat belt. You should pass, I passed on my first time and we're sisters. So I know you'll pass. Send me a copy of your wonderful dl picture.