Wednesday, October 25, 2006

There seems to be some confusion.

Some people I think are a little confused about my obsession with John Mayer. There are two types for me (obsessions that it). I am amused by John Mayer and Teddy Geiger. Plus if I had the other type of obsession for Teddy I would be on my way to jail as he just turned 18. I don't want to do them that is.

Now my infatuations with Terrance Howard and previously Dean Cain are and were the I want to do them type of thing. The Dean Cain thing was around the time when he played Superman on v. I am sure my cousin Kathy got sick of that.

Just so that is clear I can move on to my girl fascinations. Currently I have this thing for Shakira. She is interesting besides the fact that can do that belly dancing that I can't do. I have been practicing though. She is super smart and her accent amusues me. Well I do like her music.

I guess I should stop now and head off to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its cool. I know your not really crazy. I like alot of sexy actors & singers myself (all men). Never explain yourself. Just let people think what they want. They will any way.