Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Say Cheese!!

If I am going to do this blogging thing I might as well do it right and add pictures.

So to go along with the title:
Salsa con queso - its a weakness. That picture looks kind of weird but whatever.

So last Thursday (I believe) we had this tech fair at work and I had to work the booth all day. I stood up for 6 1/2 hours straight, I think that is a record for me (at least since I worked at the candy store). Well some people were that I work with either working or visiting and me being the photographer that I am took pictures of them.

Alex listening:


Liz being Liz:


Sohara talking:


and rbr smiling I guess:


See I'm a photographer.

Oh I know some of my friends are chip fans, so I just wanted everyone to know I had some awesome chips today. Lundberg's Bean and Rice Chips in Pico de Gallo (and they are vegan for my non-meat eating friends), check them out they are awesome (again).

Now for some updates:

I gave up on the 1400 calorie death plan. I was feeling weak and I was tired all the time. One day I had to go to bed because I was hungry. I don't know if anybody else has tried to do that but it is hard to fall asleep in your hungry. Of course Iam hungry right now, I don't know how I make it through the day. Oh there is free burritos at Chipotle today (its Chipotle's birthday).

There is something wrong with my back. I think it might be broken, bad. I can sit up and everything but you never know.

My netflix queue is up to 497. I don't know how this happened because I didn't touch it. Its the movie gnomes.

While I am talking movies yesterday was movie night. The movie was Poltergeist. That little girl was creepy.

Well its time for me to check the blogs I read and stalk some people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sohara looks pretty cute in that pic....has he cleaned up? :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what these blogs are all about. But I guess yours looks really nice. I enjoyed the pictures although some are strange. Keep up the blog and I'll keep reading.