Monday, October 02, 2006

I hope

Ok that is the title of the sone that I am am listening to right now. By the way its the Dixie Chicks. It is one of my favorites.

Ok I have a few things for now.

First of all my back still hurts and I don't know why. I really di think I am going crazy. The apostrophe key opened the find box and now that I have started to type it doesn't do it anymore. Well fine.

Well something that I am super excited about (even though people are becoming ashamed of themselves) more of people I know are watching Project Runway. Which is great since it is almost over maybe I can get them to to watch Top Chef. I am really excited to see who wins although I think it should be Micheal. I haven't seen the end of the last show but I have liked his designs all through the show. Anyway.

I am super excited about Nip/Tuck too I am a show behind because my friends like to drink. Since I am have just become more and more obsessed with the absurdity of the show. I can't wait to see Rosie O'Donnell's appearance. Love scene between Rosie and Cristian, I'm sure it will be sick like the rest.

I want some pizza now and some soda.

Why do I feel so sad... also the name of a song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I missed Nip/Tuck so if you find out what happened let me know. I feel asleep when Christian was having dinner with the lady pimp. Okay I'm liking your blog now. LOL