Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Stuffing CDs

So that's what I am doing in between typing. It something simple to do that doesn't take to much brain power. Well I missed all my tv yesterday and probably will today also. Oh well.

I think everyone knows that I am slightly obsessed with John Mayer. He's funny and I like his music. Well I haven't hit the point of obsession that I can, so I beg my friend to alert John's people if he ever needs a restraining order. I also said that from time to time I have celebrities that I can't stop talking about, I am visiting their websites 3 to four times a day and searching the internet for details (true or false) about them. Well before John there have been many and I think Beth (my boss) finds it funny and won't let me forget about Teddy Geiger. Not that she wasn't a little crazed for a while. It all started with a show called Love Monkey, which whatever network was stupid to cancel. Any way he was on the first 3 or so episodes singing his heart out with his brilliant lyrics. Well Beth brought me in to posters of Teddy and I should really stop to ask her where she got them from and if she is still secretly in to him.

I can't forget about John though. I can't remember the first time I heard of him but I like his music. I watched him play on whatever show has concerts on PBS and I immediately had to alert people because the faces he makes while singing ang what I think is eating the microphone. I can will ignore that as long as he stays funny. I should link to his blog now.

Oh at one point I had an obsession with Dean Cain and I currently have a mild obsession with Terrance Howard. Back to stuffing cds for me.

Out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you caught me.

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you liked John Mayer that much. Hey stop holding out on me. LOL Just don't send him any letters made from newspaper and I won't have you committed. LOL