Monday, January 22, 2007

Chili Cook-Off

So there was a chili cook-off at Pam and Michael's this weekend and I DID NOT win!!!!!

Well I don't care that much anyway. I made chili and I ate chili. Chili shots are fun almost as much fun as tequila shots. Maybe I will put tequila in the chili.

Well although I didn't win my chili seemed to go over pretty well.

I think the best part about he chili contest in that the winer took notes so that he could judge better. Of course I want to hear them he took judging very serious.

It was fun and I tricked into eating venison. I am not sure about that at all/

Can't wait until the next cooking challenge. See I am a good catch I can cook (I don't clean though).

ted

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who tricked you into venison? Didn't you like the hotsticks i made you try when we lived together?

btw - haven't been here in a few days - LOVE the new look! it's pretty but still something i can read at work!

Anonymous said...

Yeah.....I don't appreciate how we were tricked!!! However, the chili's were all very good despite their MEAT CONTENT! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam...

Thanks for not inviting me. I hate chili anyway.