Friday, January 19, 2007

The Richest Bitches

Ok here is a list of Forbes top 20 richest women in entertainment (and a perfect time to use the word bitches).

Of course I have comments.

1. Oprah Winfrey - Who wouldn't want Oprah's money.
2. J.K. Rowling - Ok I got some crazy stuff happening in my head that is waiting to become a series of books. I just have to settle down and write.
3. Martha Stewart - Camp Cukcake.
4. Madonna
5. Celine Dion - She may not be on the list next year since her Vegas run is over.
6. Mariah Carey
7. Janet Jackson
8. Julia Roberts
9. Jennifer Lopez - Maybe marrying the undead was a career move.
10. Jennifer Aniston
11. The Olsen Twins - Hey they were not cute babies and they are not cute now but they have money. Sign your children up now for acting careers.
12. Britney Spears - She will saty rich too. She knows how to get a pre-nup.
13. Judge Judy
14. Sandra Bullock
15. Cameron Diaz
16. Gisele Bundchen
17. Ellen DeGeneres
18. Nicole Kidman
19. Christina Aguilera - Talent pays.
20. Renee Zellweger - Sweaty puffy coke whore (I can't take credit for that but every time I hear it from Kathy Griffin it is hilarious.

All in all I want their money. Give it to me.

No comments: