Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year

Well this year is going to be good. How do I know because I said so.

Well I made one resolution this year and its the same one from last year.

Don't sabotage myself.

I am going to stick with it until I get it right. It's hard you know. There are things that life throws at you to make you want to quit or makes you doubt yourself but I'm done with that.

A friend of mine said in a email "Fuck 2006. Bring on 2007." I am agreeing with that.

I am going to keep that resolution until I get it right. I challenge everybody to do it too.

Since that resolution is grand (as I think they should be)I am going to set sub-goals.

I'll start a list here (why not).

1. Write more. Complete one of my books.
2. Lose 25 lbs.
3. Do more Tamara things.
4. Read more. I haven't completed a good book in a while.
5. Listen to more music.
6. Learn to cook something new at least monthly.

I will continue to add to this list until the end of the year I guess.

No comments: