Friday, December 29, 2006

My Favorties...

Music of 2006:

This will probably be harder than I think. I will undoubtedly forget some key song and have to edit this thing a lot. oh well I'll just get to it.
Oh this will be in no particular order just a list of my favorites.

Rihanna - A Girl Like Me - Unfaithful
Pink - I'm Not Dead - I Got Money Now
Pink - I'm Not Dead - Dear Mr. President
Nelly Furtado - Loose - Promiscuous
LL Cool J - Todd Smith - Control Myself
The Killers - Sam's Town - When You Were Young
Justin Timberlake - Futuresex/Lovesounds - SexyBack
Justin Timberlake - Futuresex/Lovesounds - My Love
John Mayer - Continuum - Waiting On The World To Change
John Mayer - Continuum - I Don't Trust Myself
John Mayer - Continuum - I'm Goona Find Another You
Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere - Crazy
Dixie Chicks - Taking The Long Way Home - I Hope
Dixie Chicks - Taking The Long Way Home - Not Ready To Make Nice
Danity Kane - Danity Kane - Show Stopper
Danity Kane - Danity Kane - Ride For You
Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics - Hurt
Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics - Save Me From Myself
Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics - The Right Man
Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics - Oh Mother
Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics - I Got Trouble
Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics - Ain't No Other Man
Beyonce - B'Day - Irreplaceable
Beyonce - B'Day - Upgrade U
Beyonce - B'Day - Listen
Beyonce - B'Day - Ring The Alarm
Beyonce - B'Day - Freakum Dress

This is my first installment. There is definitely more to come.

ted

No comments: