Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The crazy is loose

As we all know know February is a good month because everybody wants to label it something.

It's Black History month
I think it is GMA's month of love
Somebody's doing bar or bartending month

Well I think I should get in on the action. It will be get all my crazy out month.

I figure this will be partly therapeutic, a little sad, and a whole lot of amusement for some.

To get a few things out of the way:

I'm a little bit obsessive. IF you guys couldn't tell that already. Case in point. John Mayer - I really can't help myself. Remember I said a little bit obsessive, I'm not stalking him or anything and won't for all of you who are worried. I gave up stalking and am now going to healthier ways to entertain myself. Once again John Mayer does not need to be worried.

You may all think that this nail/manicure thing is new. It's not. I used to be a nail biter I have gave up that habit because its disgusting for one and I have picked up a new nail related bad habit to take over. This one maybe worse than biting my nails. I pick at my cuticles. This one is not nearly as bad as the nail biting but if I don't get a manicure soon this is going to get out of hand. Right now I am taking breaks in typing to pick. Plus the horrible dry winter doesn't help.

When I allow myself to have chips and dip, that gets out of hand also. Once I have had them I think about chips and dips for days maybe even weeks. I have to move on quickly from this topic because there will be a vicious cycle no one wants to deal with. Just ask Jenni what happened the last time we watched Grey's Anatomy at her house.

I am done withe the obsessions for a while I think those are enough to deal with right now.

I'll write more later maybe starting with being germaphobic and a little bit of a hypochondriac.

ted.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I totally agree with you, Febrary should totally be "Get all your Crazy out" month....do it!
mwhaha....

Anonymous said...

yeah chips and dip and tamara = zero willpower... BUT as someone who does similar things with food - i totally understand! Just a warning tam - there will be chips and dip at scarlett's party this weekend!!

=)