Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Stein Optical

All Stein Optical employees suck. I have had wonderful experiences with the eye doctors there. The rest of them all suck. What happened to customer service. I know its called being understaffed or having employees who just don't care. All I want is contacts or new glasses or whatever it could possibly be. Pay attention to me Stein Optical employees. Oh I am on hold with them right now feeling ignored.

When my friend worked at Stein Optical I thought oh know what are they going to do to her. I like her and they are going to force her to suck at life and that would have made me sad. She no longer works there and therefore does not suck.

Still oh hold. it has been over 5 minutes.

Update: After ten minutes of being on hold I gave up.

ted.

No comments: