Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Genetics in the morning

So I open my email this morning to find pictures of a black baby boy with blue eyes. Kind of weird but it made me think about high school biology and being taught something relating to this eye color thing.

Well I don't remember what my bastard of a biology teacher told us but I am sure he did it all while staring at the girls in the class. He was a perv. Anyway.

This all leads to my first google search of the day (eye color).

Here are some links that you might find interesting.

What will your children's eye color be?

What's your inner eye color?

This might be weird or I'm weird but my inner eye color is brown and so it my outer eye color.
Your Inner Eye Color Is Brown

You're smart, thoughtful, and the ideal woman for most men
You are kind and easy to trust. Men open up to you like no one else.
It's this inner warmness that attracts guys - and makes you an instant soulmate.


Another weird eye color calculator.

And the trusty old wikipedia entry, that freaked me out. You know how one eye freaks me out.

ted.

No comments: