Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So do you want the good news or bad news first?

Well the story works better if I give you the good news first.

Yesterday I bought a cute new purse at Target. I wanted something a little bigger than most of my purses I have a lot of stuff.

Here is a picture of the purses:


Which leads me to the bad news.

I opened the purse to get my camera to take a picture which I did. I turned it on and the display screen is busted. How sad. I wonder if I can get that fixed or if it is time to buy a new camera with money I don't have. Well the camera does work as you can tell by the picture I just posted but it makes me sad.

Update:
It will cost me $150 to get the LCD repaired. I might as well buy a new camera.

ted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the purse. Buy a new camera. Can I borrow it when I come home? The purse not the camera.

knochie said...

Yeah but even better it was $20 at Target. There was only one in the Target we went to you should go t your Target and see if they have it in black. Then we could swap.

Anonymous said...

You can fit a baby in that purse.

Just an observation...I don't have a baby to hide or anything.

Anonymous said...

pretty- which target?