Thursday, April 26, 2007

What am I going to do with myself

So I had an interview yesterday and as you all know I need a job. The thing is it is to the point where I can't be selective in where I accept a job. Bringing me to the point of this post (if it has a point, it may not), why make the job you want someone to be dedicated to sound like such a drag. I know I will probably not find my dream job right away. I don't know what me dream job is but I do know the type of people I like to be around. The people in the HR department seemed like nice enough people. It was once I got out of the elevator the concern set in. It was depressing kind of. All the walls were white (no frills in this place). Well I sat down in the office with the business manager and the office was kind of creepy. There was a bookcase/shelf with absolutely nothing on it, not a book or a plant nothing.

I guess I am starting to get a better picture of what I want. I want to work with fun dynamic people that despite your job and no matter how much of a chore the work is you feel ok about going to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come work for IAFC. I'll get you a job starting at 45k/year. We help kids :)

Anonymous said...

It's good that you are getting an idea of what you want. and if you can't be selective now, when you can be it'll make it all that much better.

and even if you work with the best people in the world tam - some days, you still just don't wanna go.

knochie said...

I am dreading this job thing. I know I have to get one but I wish is was somewhere cool.