Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Damn that John Mayer

Well when John Mayer isn't being particularly (you wouldn't believe how long it took me to spell that) funny (on his blog, stop worrying) he is posing questions about what he thinks or feels. Now he writes that he is going to focus on environmentalism (global warming) for a while to see what happens. As a result of me reading his blog and begin to think about whether I stand for enough besides my own happiness and well-being. I am a big proponent of people seizing their own destiny and making life what they want it but like I said that is a "me" focused idea. Yes my world is a little self-centered but until someone comes along and changes my mind this is how it will be. That may seem a little contradictory but I don't have the time to fully explain what I mean.

Anyway...

I am going to do a little self-reflection to figure out if I don't balance well. You know if by thinking of myself too much I am saying "fuck the world". So I hope to report back with what I feel is important (on a grander scale) and what I am or am not doing to help the cause. I guess it is something to think about or maybe I am losing my mind.

No comments: