Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I don't know why more people aren't watching!!!

Heroes. Its a tv show that has a corresponding online graphic novel what more could you want. Anyway, last night's episode was good although I am super disappointed that I didn't watch it while on air because they do a lot with the commercial time and I missed the previews. While I try to get over all that. I have to say I that although they didn't save the world the people got cooler (The episode was 5 years into the "didn't save the world" future).

I don't want to ruin it for anyone so I won't say much. I do encourage you to watch. I need more people to talk about it with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comic books, graphic novels, and super heroes, are for childrens.

knochie said...

sure they are. I know a child named Tim that likes stuff like that.

Anonymous said...

Super Heroes are NOT only for children but for extremely intelligent adults with great imaginations. Who wouldn't like to hear about people saving the world, good vs. evil. Its the way of the world, but on tv & in books the people look better and have cool outfits! Wonder Woman and Superman are awesome! I'm down with the Justice League any day!