Friday, May 04, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

This is mainly to get the opinion of all the Grey's watchers that read my blog. So as many of you know last night's episode was 2 hours and was trying to establish an audience or get a feeling for how an Addison Shepard spin-off would work.

My opinion really can't be trusted because there are very few things that I won't watch on tv. The History Channel (I automatically fall asleep) and that show on MTV where people break their bones and get hurt. I am sure there are other things that I would prefer not to watch but in a pinch I am sure I would. Anyway back to the point.

For those who watched last night's show, what did you think?

If it is on during a good time slot I'm in. I don't know what is up with Taye Diggs and ABC but oh well. So the new show is called Private Practice. It has actors that I like such as Marrin Dungey from King of Queens and Summerland, Amy Brenneeman from Judging Amy and Chris Lowell (Piz) from Varonica Mars - I hope this doesn't mean Varonica Mars is being cancelled. Well, we'll see I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree - if it's on at a good time i might watch it...

its funny because when they started grey's anatomy they portrayed Addison as more of an negative character and now with this spin off it would be playing her more as the nice/victim person... "oh pity on me, i slept with my husbands best friend and now i can't have kids" (though those two things are unrelated i'm sure).

knochie said...

well you know if she is going to be the main character in the spin-off show we have to like her a little bit.

Yeah I think they will address it more though (the whole I had an affair with my husband best friend) but who knows maybe they will make it Derrick's fault for having a best friend.