Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I am about to reveal something I probably shouldn't

So I woke up this morning thinking I smelled like Burger King cheeseburgers. I still can't get that out of my mind. I currently do not smell like cheeseburgers but it bothered my greatly. That's one oddity.

I also left my house thinking of Arsenic and Old Lace. For those of you who don't know it is a movie from the 40s (1944 to be exact) where a man finds out that his seemingly nice aunts are nuts and are killing their gentleman friends.

I have a feeling that the combination of these two things have brought me to a new level of crazy.

Or...

Being a meat eater and drinking Spotted Cow emits cheeseburger smells in sweat and I really want to see that movie.

It could go either way.

ted

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's scary. Stop going public with that stuff. LOL

Anonymous said...

i wake up thinking of eating cheeseburgers, but i don't usually smell of them. I think the only time i probably woke up smelling of burgers was my sisters bachlorette party when we all fell asleep in a massive pile of drunk ladies and mcdonalds food.

you smelled like cheeseburger that day too tam :P

knochie said...

too funny, Jenni.

how will people ever know the real me if I don't share stories like these.

Anonymous said...

yeah - those were good memories.

except for having to call my parents to come drive us home because i was dying of alcohol poisoning and severe dehydration.

man i bet they were proud =)

knochie said...

yeah at least that incident was caused by a lot of fun.