Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Untitled

This poem was written Febraury 9, 2001. I wrote a lot back then. Also never titled it. I must warn you this is one that rhymes because some times I have to.

Loud screams of dreams drowned out by devilish needs
Knowingly turning back to things with hellish seeds
Taking notice to jokers with relished greed
To find out that you are the proprietor of the hated deed

Looking death in the eye
While you try
To play spy
In the fiendish plan that isn’t sly

Not knowing when to quit
You think you’re bigger that it
Trying to show you can conquer it
When it’s only fear

Holding back the rain
That flows through your eyes as if the were panes
Trying to be the strong link in the chain
When you can’t hide the pain

Doing everything you can
To go through with this plan
Wanting to think you’re the man
But you will be the one who ran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it. You know I really like that alot. Good job sis!