Monday, May 07, 2007

A Lovely Sunday, Part 3 (The End)

I sent a text message to Tim to tell him about all the fun I was having. Saying "you won't believe what I just did." He responded with a message that asked if was it sex with someone we knew. I answered no and that I hit a ball with a bat. Some of you know my talents when it comes to balls being thrown at me.

After dinner we went to see Spiderman 3, which I thought was good. I know it has been getting mixed reviews but I think it was pretty decent. There was some moments where I laughed at the absurdity of it all. I have my issues with Spiderman well Peter Parker. I think he is a wuss. Anyway. There was dancing that I thought was crazy. Beside the point I guess and I don't want to ruin the movie for those who haven't seen it.

So this movie theater has a Zaffiro's pizza place (we didn't go there) and a cafe with a Stone Creek Coffee where I got rainbow sherbet and Pam and Michael got rootbeer floats. Really good sherbet.

After the float/sherbet break we waited to see the comedy show. There were two comedians. The first act was a guy named Brian Green. Funny but there was whoping 15 of us there (maybe). The second act was a comedienne named Kathleen Madigan, who apparently is a judge on the last comic standing. She was really funny.

That ended the night.

Oh my mini golf score was 76 or 78 maybe Pam remembers correctly.

4 comments:

Pamela Ver Haag said...

sorry...i threw out the scorecard but it was something like you 78, michael 72 and me 56

Anonymous said...

wow tam - you actually hit a softball with a bat?? damn :) i'm impressed...

i haven't seen your skillz since we were up north years ago and i hit you in the head while LOBBING a ball at you...

batting cages are fun... i'll go when i can see my feet again...

knochie said...

I actually hit a softball with a bat. Granted I could have been better at it but oh well.

Yes when you can see your feet again and drink again we should have all types of fun.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for agreeing that Spiderman is a spineless baby.