Monday, May 07, 2007

A lovely Sunday, Part 2

Well Michael called me to ask if I wanted to go to a comedy show with him and Pam that evening at the new Marcus Theater complex. I like going to comedy shows so I said sure. Then he says we're going to play mini golf and I like doing anything other than cleaning so I was up for that too. To my surprise they wanted to go right then.

So I took a quick shower combed my hair (which I was surprised I cared enough) got dressed and was ready to go. Just in time.

We stopped for coffee at Alterra where I got an espresso shake with a shot of caramel. Awesome.

So we went to play mini golf at some place in or near Brookfield. (As a side note something is making a noise in the office that might cause me to go loopy.) Mini golf was fun. I don't suck at mini golf but oh well who cares. This time I didn't do to bad, in my own opinion. Well Pam spotted the batting cages and decided we had to do it. Me being reluctant at first said ok but I am sure I will get hurt.

Well we went over and you get 12 balls for a dollar (of course we opted for soft slow softball, I would have cried if we were in the fast baseball slots). I didn't do to bad. The first time I hit at least half of the balls and the second time I missed maybe three. It was more fun than I expected it to be but my hand hurt a little. Not a big deal, I'd do it again. I think it is strange that I would develop any athletic ability this late in life.

After all that fun it was time to eat. I don't know how I have lived in the Milwaukee area for so long and have missed a lot of the restaurants. We went to the Texas Roadhouse because it was right there next to the mini golf place. I had a steak and ribs which were both good. I was planning on eating the left overs for breakfast but breakfast is so easy to cook so I am saving it for dinner. Its going to bet great.

Ok I need another typing break.

So while at the Texas Roadhouse where the employees uniforms caught my attention much like the uniforms at the Water Buffalo of Friday, Tim sent me an inappropriate email that said...to be continued.

No comments: