Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The beginning of the fall semester

So for those who work on a college campus or live near one, you know the woes of the freshman (I guess you could have been one of these people). I haven't witnessed too many walks of shame yet but I am sure I will in the coming weeks. This morning I was getting my morning dirt water on campus (that would be coffee) and because it is the first day of classes there were four girls working. So one girls was discussing her adventures and was telling the another girl (and me although she didn't know it). It went like this.

"it wasn't even weird."
"did you leave right away in the morning"
"no"
"it was ok his roommates weren't around, so"
"he seemed like a good guy"
"yeah you know I felt like an asshole, you know cause I don't really know him"
"you know him now kind of"
"yeah"

Then I stopped listening because I have heard this story before. I wonder if parents know they send their kids off to college for sex, drinking and maybe going to class in their pajamas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a "beginning of the fall semester" or in other words I mean a one night stand this weekend. Maybe I should be hanging out at the coffee shop?
Instead, I went jogging because I was so bored out of my mind sitting at my brothers house with nothing to do on Labor Day.
On the brighter side I ran about 5 miles.