Thursday, October 18, 2007

Book Club Anyone

Since my life isn't busy enough and I know all my friends have ample time on their hands, I have decided I want to start a book club. I don't read nearly as much as I want to and I haven't been reading because when i am reading a book I really like I tend not to sleep. The thing is my sleep has been weird and filled with a small child. Honestly I don't need this kind of stress. Don't ask I don't know where this baby came from because I don't know. Anyway. I will choose a couple options and put a poll out there and see what the first book will be.

if you would like to be a part of the book club let me know.

ted.

3 comments:

Pamela Ver Haag said...

Baby? You have a baby????

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm in. I picked Run.

Anonymous said...

i would really really like to do this, along with writing club and the food blog, but even with my best intentions and ambitions, I have little to no time.

When the kids are awake, i'm chasing after them. when they are asleep, i'm trying to get things done around the house i couldn't do while they are awake.

It's good to see that Pora is in, gives me hope that someday i'll have some time back :) or so i hope...