Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wine Wine Everywhere

Ok I am nowhere near being a wine snob but I really do like the wine. How you will know I am not a wine snob, I cringe when I spend more than $25 for a bottle. I currently have 7 bottles of wine at my house and wouldn't mind expanding my selection. So today I ask you to recommend me a bottle of wine. What's your favorites?

Here's what I got:

Reds:
2004 Venta Mazzaron Tempranillo - my tv drinking wine
2005 Bogel Zinfandel - I think this is the one I like
2004 Fat Bastard Shiraz - a decent shiraz

Whites:
2003 Mirassou Sauvignon Blanc - the bottle looked cool
2006 Pazo Serantellos Albarino - I have no clue why I bought this one

Blush/Rose:
2005 Red Bicyclette French Rose - the bottle caught my eye
2005 Beringer White Merlot - I like it bought it by mistake while visiting my sister

To read about the different veritals: http://www.wines.com/varietals.html

3 comments:

Pamela Ver Haag said...

The wine I brought last night was a Beaujolais, which is my favorite RED. It is a French Red, usually made from Gamay Grapes, and tends to be a light bodied red wine, with relatively high amounts of acidity.

Anonymous said...

I hear that wine from a box is better than wine from a bottle.

knochie said...

you are wrong Michael wrong