Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sabotage

type in google deskbar- define: sabotage

This is one of the entries.

Sabotage is a deliberate action aimed at weakening an enemy, oppressor or employer through subversion, obstruction, disruption, and/or destruction.

This definition most suits my purpose.

New Year's Resolution: Don't sabotage myself.

What this really means. I have labeled myself as the enemy. That's self-loathing if I ever saw it before. If anything pleasant happens to me in the year it was because I was real nice to myself. Who thinks like this. The crazy I guess.

This whole day's worth of posts have been about me sabotaging myself. why hinder my ability to have good happen just to see myself fail.

There are lots of music related Sabotage references. I bet they are just as happy (wait I am not unhappy - just a little annoyed and frustrated) as me today.

Sabotage
Against me
Against loyalty
Against joy
Against wealth
Against well-being
Against hyphenated words
posion

define: sabitage = http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=deskbar&q=define%3A+sabotage

No comments: