Monday, January 28, 2008

I think I am losing my mind

For the month of February I am going to limit my television intake to Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Guanlet, Making the Band 4, The Biggest Loser, October Road and Lost. Don't judge me. What I will be doing instead is writing. Okay and drinking wine.

It will be hard and the Food Network will taunt me in my sleep.

Here is the thing I need to complete something long that a poem. Soon. I am becoming weird and crazy and writing helps weird and crazy.

So everyone wish me luck. I'm scared. Oh what will I do without my episodes of CSI.

I will still be watching movies. Otherwise I might lose my mind.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I expect an entertaining story of falling off the wagon after seeing a tv on at a friends house, followed by a weekend tv binge. Fun times!

knochie said...

This could be almost as self-destructing as booze or drugs

Anonymous said...

Well start writing and see what happens. Maybe you can create a new series with all your crazy thoughts.