Thursday, January 24, 2008

What I'm Drinking

So (I really have to stop starting sentences with "So") I have decided to start another blog feature called "What I'm Drinking". It will be a post on what wine I am currently drinking and what I like or don't like about it. I have been out of wine for a while and after leaving the pub last night I stopped in the liquor store with the scary auto opening doors to pick up a bottle.

Red Rock Winery Merlot 2005 ($10.99)

Delicious. I forgot how much I like merlot. I haven't been buying many bottles because there is so many varietals to try. This bottle is dry, velvety-smooth and pleasant. I would recommend this one to others. If I would have had to go to work I would of stayed up watched some tv and finished the bottle. This way I have more for tonight.

No comments: