Monday, March 31, 2008

Big Spender

This weekend I did a lot of shopping. I don't know why I have the urge to not have money in my pockets but you know I was boosting the economy.

Well I will try to make a run down of what I bought:

Saturday was a jean expedition. I went to the mall looking for jeans, dark jeans. I went to the Gap and picked one of every dark jean they had unless it was over $70 (which I can't justify). I then took up residence in the dressing room and tried them all on. I am happy to say that I found a pair that I liked. I went to Old Navy on Thursday they didn't have my size in the styles and colors that I like. Then I was told they didn't exist. I told the girl that I had them in a different color, her response was "I don't have a good explanation for why the system is telling me that".

What else did I buy?? I went to H&M and got a shirt but because I didn't have time to try in on in the store I took it home and it didn't fit (I returned it on Sunday).

I went to Kohl's looking for new heels, the sale wasn't good enough but I still bought some things from the intimate department (that makes me laugh).

Then I went home to get dresses for ladies' night with Jenni.

Sunday I did more shopping this was planned shopping. I needed to find a dress to wear to Pam's wedding. I don't know if I was successful. But I like it.

I also went to Best Buy and bought a new camera. I love it. I also bought a router, tivo needed internet too.

I can't forget the mac and cheese I bought at Trader Joe.

I spent all my bling units.

ted.

No comments: