Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Troubled

I was troubled to read today on cnn.com somewhere that General Hospital has had a decline in ratings.

Well as a person that would watch (at least)ABC's soap if I could.

Here are my major problems:

General Hospital is on at 2pm. Well at 2pm I am at work. Unfortunately I must continue to work because I haven't won the lottery yet.

It's not streamed online. I know an hour every day (less than 40 without commercials) would be a hard job. I am just saying that other networks have toyed with the idea and have up two-weeks worth of episodes at a time would do it for me.

It's a digital age people get with the program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

or...and this is just a thought...you could learn how to program a vcr. As we have suggested to you many, many times.

knochie said...

you and this vcr technology. I told you I tried and it didn't work but now I have a tivo and it takes care of my television watching needs.