Monday, March 17, 2008

Renewed Effort

Every once in a while I have to make these statements for myself if for nothing else. I am going to try to blog more. I will try to do more posts on the weekends and evenings.

So what's on my mind tonight. I was at movie night and we were looking at pictures from years ago. Fun times I think. I miss some of the people I hung out with because they were fun. I even sometimes miss the recklessness that I could have back then. Now I have to go to bed at a reasonable hour and work normal hours.

I won't complain because I could have it a lot worse and I am glad I could have the type of fun that I had.

4 comments:

Pamela Ver Haag said...

Those were some fun times Tam...wish I had more pictures from back then but those were my pre-digital camera days!

Anonymous said...

I always enjoy a good look back into the crazy college days. I miss getting to see everyone and going out whenever I wanted, but wouldn't trade my life now for the world. I had my fun and I'm glad I got to settle down - I don't think it would have been good to continue partying at the rate that we did :)

Tam - remember when we tried to "Cut back" our going out to 3 nights a week, and we didn't last even 1 week. oh man :)

knochie said...

Yeah Jenni I know that was funny. Why we thought we needed to cut back was beyond me that must have been our sensible side trying to take over.

knochie said...

I wish I would have taken more pictures back then. Damn the pre-digital age.