Monday, March 17, 2008

Tamara Update

Well I have decided that I should post something.

Well I went out on both Friday and Saturday night. I'm a fun time.

I sent out a very important text message Saturday that read "Drunk".

I hung out with about 40 people I didn't know. Which was fine. One girl forced me to eat pizza.

The police in Appleton are bored.

I almost bought a new watch, didn't and now regret it as my watch constantly falls off my arm.

I am wearing the same shirt as I did on Saturday (I washed it yesterday)

I am a awful bowler but I love it. Which leads me to the following equation: Tamara + bowling = Tamara is a brilliant bowler

Beside the drowsiness the new allergy medicines are great. Also no dizziness.

It's my pick for movie night I have no clue what I am going to choose.

I kind of want ice cream right now.

I bought a cool new jacket Saturday morning http://tinyurl.com/2d6so6

I could use a nap.

The End

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so special. You just can't help it. Please no more "Drunk" text message early in the morning. LOL

knochie said...

Well the thing is most times I don't remember writing these messages. I have some ways to counteract my crazy need to communicate/or keep people informed (if you will). I delete people who don't want to talk from the phone. The rest of the people get lucky.