Thursday, June 19, 2008

Monday Night Movie Night

Well the end is near for movie night in its current state. I have one last pick before Pam and Michael move away. So I have been thinking of what exactly we should do with the blog. I think we can continue to use it in a way to keep each other up-to-date on what were watching and recommend movies to each other. Another thought is we use it to update each other on what spin-off movie nights are watching. I don't want to get rid of it because it chronicles over 2 years of a groups of people movie viewing habits. As well as memories that we've made in those years. I am actually IMing with Pam right now and she telling me about a Britney Spears look-alike and how the blog needs to be updated. Oh and celebrity babies. That's all of the point though what do we do?

Any ideas?

No comments: