Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Oh Bryan

What can I tell you about Bryan?
he's 22
he was in the marine corps for 4 years
the love of his life is John (he carries John's senior picture in his wallet)
he has a half black (cousin/niece) named Alyssa (other half Italian)
he's from Illinois
he's pissed @ the Catholic church
he's a close talker

I can be sure of these facts because he was very close to me while repeating this information over and over. Well until John came to get him leaving after harassing a couple of salad-eaters.

What I can tell you about me? I'm a easy target. Drunk people love me. There could be something said about how approachable I am. Granted I brought this on by bumping into his chair. I said sorry and then he started talking. I am going to go with the fact that I am a people person and I look friendly.


Update:

Bryan also works at the Pfister.

ted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, sounds like a good time.

I remember a time at the tracks when some old dude was talking to you about knocking a professor out.

You attract all kinds tam!

Anonymous said...

Girl that's a mess. Your just easy to talk to. LOL At lease he didn't smell bad.