Monday, August 25, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

I know you all think I need to back away from my tv because of some of the stuff I watch. Just so you know I won't and I will be watching Dancing with the Stars again.

The official announcement of the new Stars happened at some point today and I want to share.

Master chef Rocco DiSpirito with Karina Smirnoff
volleyball Olympic gold medalist Misty May-Treanor with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
reality star Kim Kardashian with Mark Ballas
singer Lance Bass with Lacey Schwimmer (new pro)
Olympian Maurice Greene with Cheryl Burke
"Hannah Montana" star Cody Linley with Julianne Hough
singer Toni Braxton with Alec Mazo
TV vet Cloris Leachman with Corky Ballas (new pro)
actor Ted McGinley with Inna Brayer (new pro)
TV personality Brooke Burke with Derek Hough
comedian Jeffrey Ross with Edyta Sliwinska
NFL champ Warren Sapp with Kym Johnson
legendary soap diva Susan Lucci with Tony Dovolani

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/08/64703/index.html

http://abc.go.com/primetime/dancingwiththestars/index?pn=announcement

No comments: