Monday, August 25, 2008

Superman makeover

Not in the way of a new cape but image. Well I must say I didn't watch the Superman man movie. Now that Dean Cain is not my Superman I've been over it. It shouldn't surprise anyone that after the success of The Dark knight movie makers are trying to find ways to make comic book movies with the same level of success.

I was reading that they wanted to make a new darker grittier Superman movie, since that worked for The Dark Knight. I think they could chalk up some of the "grittier" and "darkness" to the nature of Batman. Superman who is out to save because he has strength and a do-gooder doesn't make me think tough guy like the vigilante justice of someone out to rid violence as a way to avenge their parents death.

Well what do I know maybe it could happen. I like Superman so I hope that the franchise has success. We'll see what they come up with.
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1593406/story.jhtml

No comments: