Monday, August 11, 2008

I am annoyed right now

It totally something at work and I won't blog about it. Well I went to Kiel this weekend and got a little wastie. I don't know how it happened but it did. The parade was ok, nothing spectacular. Now I face another busy week.

Today I really need to go to the grocery store. I need lunch stuff for Great America on Wednesday. Then ingredients for stuffed shells for Italian night on Thursday. Tuesday is Harry's night. Friday is the first book club meeting where we will discuss The Kite Runner. Saturday I am double booked and I don't know what I will be doing Leah's having a going away party (she's off to teach English in South Korea) and Kim and Corey are having a housewarming party.

At some point I have to finish the book, which mean I am going to have to cut out some television. I hope the tivo is ready to work.

Wish me luck.

No comments: