Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One of those surveys again

If you opened it, you have to do it. Then, send it back to the person who sent it to you, as well as the rest of your friends!

Two Names You Go By:

1. Tamara
2. Ted

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. Jeans
2. Flip flops

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

1. Winning Lottery Ticket (that's for sure)
2. To not be annoyed as I am

Two People Who Will Fill This Out (And The First To Send It Back):

1. Whoever reads my blog maybe
2. it also may take a few days

Two Things You Did Last Night:

1. Went to Axels
2. Watched 4 episodes of Weeds

Two Things You Ate Yesterday:

1. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
2. Carnation instant breakfast

Two People You Last Talked To:

1. Grandmother
2. co-worker Ricky

Two Things you're Doing Tomorrow:

1. Going to Great America
2. Sleeping in

Two Longest Car Rides:

1. Milwaukee to Denver
2. man I don't go anywhere - Milwaukee to Misissippi (honestly I have no clue how I got to MS)

Favorite Holidays:

1. My Birthday
2. Christmas

Favorite Vacations:

1. Las Vegas
2. Did I say I don't go anywhere (day vacations Chicago shopping)

Two Favorite Beverages:

1. 312
2. fruit punch crystal light

Two things you would change:

1. my apartment
2. My Spending habits (only if I could spend more)

Two jobs you've had:

1. Buddy Squirrel Nut Shop - whatever ones job is (cashier)
2. Milwaukee County Parks - Park Worker I (pool attendant) Park Worker II (concessions) and Golf Starter I (golf attendant)

And please do not spoil the fun...hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.

No comments: