Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Well I got nothing really

This post is mainly to force my friend Kim in to reading my blog she said she would read all posts where she was mentioned.

Kim the internet isn't a bad place.

Well yesterday was Jamie's birthday, we went to Hooligan's for drinks and dinner. I had one of each. Then I went home and watched some tv.

Oh while we were at Hooligan's we got yelled at by a woman asking for money. She was very pissed because we didn't give her. She also said that she wanted to have fun and drink, eat and other such things that we seem to be partaking in.

I understand that people get into situations. I understand that you aren't always mentally stable to take care of your business but don't get mad because other people can.

I know a little bit about struggle and I know that it can be hard to navigate at some times but there are people and places that will try to help you better your situation. The point of the story, don't yell at Kim and that guy that I can't recall his name.

Even with that I had a fun time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tamara. Well you have succeed, I read the posting and even laughed, which the lady at Hooligans would be pissed about since she stated "I would like to have fun and drink and laugh like you"...well we did laugh and not even at her and then she told us to kiss her ass. It was a great night on the East Side.