Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's been awhile

Well on August 21st I had my 21st plus 7 birthday. I had an awesome time last week. Tuesday, was Harry's night. Co-workers sang happy birthday it was kind of weird but I will say it was the thought that counts right. I guess you have to except that thoughtful weird, I am glad it wasn't a shoulder rub or a fake punch in the stomach. Well at Harry's we tried the new Rehorst Citrus and honey vodka (with seltzer and a splash of sprite - what they call a vodka press).IMG_0735

Wednesday was Porchclub. I got a very lovely cake. IMG_0761 Hung out with friends. Some drunker than they probably needed to be on a Wednesday night. I must say that it was very very amusing. I haven't been to Porchclub in a while so it was good to go again.

Thursday was the big day. I decided that I wanted to do something adult. I invited a bunch of people to Water Buffalo but before we get to the festivities. At work I was gifted another lovely cake. IMG_0765 Way to amusing. Work was fun. Another co-worker realized that the sprinkles on the cake matched my earrings. Then she got sprinkles from the cake and brought them to me. Somewhat bizarre but also funny.

Now to Water Buffalo. I really like the place. Oh we had this awesome appetizer, baked Italian cheese. Delicious!!! We should move on to the gift portion of the night.

Kathy got me Coach sandals (white).
IMG_0771

Anna got me a new bag (shimmery brown).
IMG_0773

Kim got me a Brewer's t-shirt.
IMG_0767

Jenni got me two v-neck elbow length sleeve (red and white).
IMG_0774

Beth and Jim got me a Snoopy sno cone maker.
IMG_0775

It was a very fun time.

Friday was the Brewer's game. They won. Then Saturday we went to the lovely city of Kiel for the Zorn's 50th birthday party. I got a mosquito bite on my lip that was fun. Well I got about 10 other mosquito bites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis you had a wonderful birthday celebration. You deserved it. Love you