Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One Tree HIll

As I start watching this week's episode I find out someone dies. Then think I must of missed something did I watch last week's episode. I though I did, well I go back and notice that by some late night genius moment I have. I didn't watch the last ten minutes. It is a hazard of starting to watch a show at 10pm or 10:15pm. Well I go back and I already know someone will die then watch. I am thinking what the hell. So I start watching this week's episode again. It is extremely sad.

I don't understand why they killed off Q (Quentin) but we are only 3 shows into the season. I hope something clarifies it soon. What's the big setup.

Well Brooke is continuing to lie about how she got so beat up. She has been telling everyone she fell down the stairs (well tumbled) at this point I don't think anyone believes her. She has been going to the shoot ranges to learn how to use a gun. I have a feeling that if push comes to shove she will shoot her mother.

The crazy nanny still has Dan locked away in her house. Dan tried to escape again this time out the back way collapsing onto the son grave. Which I thought was really weird. Who buries their kid in the backyard. There is more story behind this I am sure. Dan sympathizes with her but she's batshit so who knows how she will spin it.

Like I said this episode comes right after everyone learns that Q has been shot (at a gas station on his way home from basketball practice). It comes out at his funeral that Deb (Nathan's mom) is sleeping with one of the coaches and Nathan's good friend Skills (Antwon). She goes to console him at the funeral. I thought that was a touching moment (there will be fallout from that also).

Gish there was so much more I wish I knew someone who watched so I have someone to discuss with. Until then I will tell Michael everything there is to know about the show.

No comments: