Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Biggest Loser UPDATE

I must say that I have a huge obsession with the show and I always loved watching Jillian going all crazy on the contestants and standing on them. Fine that's one style of training.

But what happened to Bob today. Joelle. He lost his shit. You know I am not at the ranch trying to lose a bunch of weight but running and keeping pace for 30 seconds can't be that rough. Both trainers throw out the occasion "fuck" but my oh my Bob entertained tonight. Still if I ever had the chance to train with one of them I would train with Bob. I have the tendency to yell and swear back. Does Bob have a fan club?? I seriously watched that clip 4 or 5 times and have it queued up to that spot in case I need to watch it again.

Jillian was so giddy watching that. Go Bob! Tomorrow I will look for a clip to add to the post.

Update: NBC finally put up the full clip of Bob's Meltdown and I have to share i.

No comments: